• Latest News

    Thursday, 23 August 2018

    Mucheke family loses property, car, dogs to fire

    Remains of the Nhiwatiwa homestead after it was gutted down by a fire.

    SIMBARASHE MTEMBO
    MASVINGO - The Nhiwatiwa family of house number 27038, Chigudu Street in Mucheke A were left homeless two weeks ago when their house, a new car and all property was gutted down by fire. The incident happened while they were at church.
    The fire started from one of the bedrooms at around 11:30 am.
    Masvingo Police spokesperson Inspector Charity Mazula confirmed the incident and The Mirror visited the house when the  Fire Brigade was still  putting out the fire.
    Sources close to the family also informed The Mirror that three vicious dogs owned by the family were burnt to death.


    Local news
    • Comment on The Mirror
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Mucheke family loses property, car, dogs to fire Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Webmaster
    Scroll to Top